Resurrection

This is what I'm hoping for. The cardinals have been absent; there is usually one that visits the tree outside my building. A week or so ago I woke up to their distinctive call but I never did see them. Well I am ready for Spring, ready for the pears to blossom. The cherries too, but there are pears in the courtyard at work, and when they bloom the whole world seems to change.

I started this blog in the Summer of 2006, with the thought to document my life as a whitewater rafting guide. Ha! The joy of that life is that I was out on the water, not inside on a computer. I find my life now much more suited to the blogging lifestyle. I'm eager now to keep track of all that I find beautiful and inspiring.

A lot of this for me these days is wedding related. I'm not engaged but have begun the dreaming that comes from dating the same man for 5.5 years.

Also, though I'm dreaming of our next home together. We've been doing long distance for 10 months, and as soon as I've found employment to the West, I'll be off to jump back in to cohabited bliss. Living alone has reinforced how important my space is to me. So I'll put that here too.

And probably lots of other stuff. I want to be putting something back out into the world, rediscover a creative process that is mine, and does not belong to my job. To see where me leads me...


(Image from http://nyenoona.wordpress.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment