So what is that?
1. How do I really show up? To clarify, I mean how CAN I really show up, bring my best/most/biggest/boldest/truest self.
I am writer/dancer/creator/coach/consultant/satirist/enthusiast
Harbinger of joy
Change agent
Noter of details
Planner
Decision maker
Laugher
Revel in the imaginary, in film, in books, in make believe and pretend and dress-up
Focused on the important - being present, paying attention, sacred life moments of birth and death and marriage and connection and how short and miraculous and long and arduous and beautiful and filthy and exquisite this life, this planet, this universe, is
Obsessed with the concrete, physical, aesthetic, systematic, stuff, stuff, stuff
Wiggly on the inside, dancing, always dancing, though the outside gets stiff, locked up, atrophied
2. If eating and spending are attempts to fill the hole, that will never ever work, what will work? What connection, creativity, spirituality, being do I need, truly?
3. How do I do it NOW? Enough with the knowing and not doing.
4. How do I allow for it being a process, and not expect perfection immediately, or ever?
No comments:
Post a Comment